Update - January 2022
We continue to follow Government of Jersey and RFU guidance in relation to Covid-19 - this is regularly updated and should help to minimise the risk of Covid-19 spreading during rugby activities.
Please continue to avoid training if you have any symptoms of Covid-19 and to take a lateral flow test before attending - so we can keep each other safe!
- inform your Squad Manager if your child tests positive for Covid-19
- provide the Manager's contact details to the Contact Tracing team
- remember to sanitise hands regularly
- consider registering for the Government’s Lateral Flow Home Testing Programme (if aged 12 and over) and taking regular lateral flow tests
- take a lateral flow test the day before travelling to an away fixture
- come to training if you have any symptoms of Covid-19
- share water bottles
Everyone involved in the M&Js has worked extremely hard to ensure that our youngsters continue to enjoy their rugby safely and your continuing cooperation is appreciated
For further information or if you have any concerns, please speak to our Safeguarding Officer or Head of First Aid and Medical, whose details are on this page