Update - August 2021
We continue to follow Government of Jersey and RFU Guidance in relation to Covid-19.
Rugby is, for most age groups, a contact sport and we realise that players are going to get close to each other – any contact situations will be carefully managed and only activities falling within current guidelines will be permitted.
- Ensure your child is registered (essential for track & trace)
- Keep to the start and finish times advised by your Squad Manager
- Sanitise hands on arrival
- Observe physical distancing when not on the field of play
- Come to training if you have any symptoms of Covid-19 or anyone in your household has tested positive
- Share water bottles
Everyone involved in the M&Js has worked extremely hard to ensure that our youngsters continue to enjoy their rugby safely and your continuing cooperation is appreciated.
For further information or if you have any concerns, please speak to our Safeguarding Officer or Head of First Aid and Medical.